Thursday 1 November 2012

Nica has gone for a walk!!



My name is Mary-Christina Fotopoulou.               

I am enthusiastic about the Comenius programme.     

I had the opportunity to be with the maskot of Romania –that   came to our school after the visit to Spain- my friend Nika a  whole day .                     

The photos you will see are from our walk with Nika in Katakolo . Katakolo is a harbour with many shops and small cafes ....................

There Nika drank a hot chocolate and after that we drank together ouzo and titbits .We enjoyed our walk and all the people in the street looked at us .                                      

I LOVE NIKA .........                     

 He is very popular and  I wish to see him again...
KISSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.